Thursday 27 December 2007

Sup! Sorry for the long time span!

Hey guys, its me the CGI guy for The Blade, I'll go ahead and explain where the hell I have been :P.

1. I was working on one of my other projects, fortunatly I have completed the CGI scenes for the episodes that need it and now I am spending my time working on the blade!

2. Now, today I would have something nice up for you guys, however I was quite sick and ummm, I kinda screwed up on the scene which is a slight delay in the overall process.

3. Finally, all of my time now shall be dedicated to the blade unless some other project pops up 0_o, and that is a 50/50 chance, but just know that I'll be working on the blade now.

When I get something done, I'll put up a WIP. But I have also been learning alot so I can make the CGI all the better for the audience!

Until another update from me or Aglor, have a happy new year!

No comments: