Saturday 8 December 2007

December 8th Update

Hey, there everyone. It's been almost a month since the last update, and not much has changed. Very little has been filmed, as my crew has been busy, and all that remains are big scenes. Speaking of which, this upcoming Saturday I will be filming one of these scenes online. If anyone wants to help out, either leave a comment on here or one of the sites I'm posting this on, or email me at aglor123@gmail.com. Thanks to anyone that decides to help out. It won't take long to do, but it'll help me out quite a bit. Just remember that I'm still filming in Halo 2, so you'll need a copy of that. I think I may finally get my animation guy back (I have my fingers crossed) since the first episode of Prophecy is finally up. That's about it for this week.

No comments: